Multiple people/anons have requested a mangacoloring tutorial from me and I finally decided to make one more or less detailed
I am so sorry if you’re on phone
theme #21 by malfoymannor!
In this tutorial I am going to be extending the background of an image. I would say that this tutorial is for the intermediate level. You can check out the tutorial below the cut!
Okay we are going to go from this:
I finally figured out how to do this shit properly.
Get an HQ picture:
- Crop picture to 2x3
- Resize to 500 px
- Color how you like to color
- Flatten image
- Duplicate the base layer
- Select the top layer
- Filter > Sharpen > Smart Sharpen> then select 500% as the Amount and 0.3 px as the Radius. Also, select More Accurate.
- Select the Opacity at 8% or higher (use your judgement)
- Filter > Texture > Grain > Intensity at 5 or higher (use your judgement) > Contrast 51
- Flatten image
hey, that psd doesn’t look the same on MY edits! a tutorial by me
ever look on a psd blog and think oh my god, that psd is life itself and it must be mine! then later on you go into ps and get all excited to use it and you open it up and it looks like shit on any other picture? well, let’s fix that.please like or reblog this post if this helped you in any way.
- Tutorial by itsphotoshop.com
- I use PSCS5 & CS6 - Vibrance needed
- Like/reblog the post if it was useful
We have received many questions on how to colour screencaps this way, so inspired on obrozey's work
though I will never reach that greatnessI will explain you how to add coloring by using only a few adjustment layers. Here we go!
I’m quite sure I have the loveliest anons in the world, it’s pretty much a proven fact, you’re all darlings. Here’s a very quick tutorial on how I made this edit here.
I know I said I was too lazy to do this when I was asked but yay I got bored so here goes. Someone asked how I remove the background in a gif and replace it with a texture, and while there’s probably tons of ways of doing it, here’s how I do it. we’re going to be making something like this;
TUTORIAL BY PSCS5; How to make concert videos have a natural tone
- Photoshop cs5 extended was used
- How I make my gifs and settings: tutorial here
- How I make my gifs run smoothly: tutorial here
- How to sharpen your gif at once and use actions: tutorial here
- One Direction concert video found on Youtube
- The gif examples of this tutorial will be 245px (width) 191px (height)
Before I start:
I will not be making this tutorial into a psd. If I make this available for download, you are not going to be learning anything if I just hand it to you on a silver platter. Do this with me and you will become better at coloring gifs!